My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work.
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- New stuff for 2015 at James Tang Photography - December 15, 2014
- Jane and Cameron’s wedding sneak peek | First Congregational Church of Los Angeles Wedding Photography - December 2, 2014
- Camera shoulder strap safety device - November 29, 2014
- The joy, and pain, of owning a 36 megapixels DSLR - November 19, 2014
- Eliza and Nick’s Engagement Sneak Peek | Los Angeles Art District Engagement Photography - November 9, 2014