My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work. :)
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- Engagement photography session at Griffith Park - December 1, 2013
- Portrait of a racer - November 18, 2013
- What is a color corrected photograph? - November 2, 2013
- Shirlyn and Dixie’s engagement photo shoot in Big Bear - October 27, 2013
- Alicia and Johnathan’s wedding at Pine Rose Cabins - October 17, 2013