My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work.
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- The joy, and pain, of owning a 36 megapixels DSLR - November 19, 2014
- Eliza and Nick’s Engagement Sneak Peek | Los Angeles Art District Engagement Photography - November 9, 2014
- Erin and Kyle’s Engagement Sneek Peak | Mount Rubidoux Engagement Photography - November 3, 2014
- Sneak Peek of Meg and Stephanie’s Wedding at Pine Rose Cabins | Lake Arrowhead, CA - October 27, 2014
- Cassandra and Al sneak peek| Big Bear Engagement Photographer - September 23, 2014