My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work.
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- Eliza and Nick | Romantic Mt Rubidoux Engagement Photographer - March 31, 2015
- Alice in Wonderland Concept Shoot | Mad Tea Party | James Tang Photography - March 15, 2015
- Kristin and Ivan | Big Bear Engagement Photographer - March 6, 2015
- Cyndi and Danny | Big Bear Engagement Photographer - February 21, 2015
- I’m officially a member of Nikon Professional Services - February 6, 2015