My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work. :)
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- Nikki and Ryan engaged | Murrieta Engagement Photography - March 10, 2014
- Autumn and Eric engaged | Laguna Beach Engagement Photography - February 22, 2014
- My new leather camera bag - January 18, 2014
- Some of my favorite wedding and engagement shots - December 23, 2013
- Engagement photography session at Griffith Park - December 1, 2013