My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work.
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- Andrea and Chris | Engagement Photography at Santiago Oaks Regional Park - July 29, 2015
- Cyndi and Danny | Intimate Big Bear Wedding Photographer - June 17, 2015
- Amber and Chris | Big Bear Engagement Photographer - June 1, 2015
- Is An Engagement Photography Session Necessary? | Southern California Wedding Photographer - May 10, 2015
- Film is back | Southern California Hybrid Wedding Photographer - April 28, 2015