My trip to Germany was a success! I met a lot of amazing people, made a few new friends, and photographed a beautiful wedding. I’m definitely planning to return soon. Beautiful country, amazing people, great hospitality. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better trip… well maybe a bit longer and more play instead of work. :)
The Locks of Love wall. I don’t think the locals have a specific name for it.
Famous cathedral in Koln.
Latest posts by James Tang (see all)
- Cassandra and Al sneak peek| Big Bear Engagement Photographer - September 23, 2014
- Cristina and Brandon sneak peek | Dove Canyon Courtyard Wedding Photographer - September 6, 2014
- Jessica and David sneak peek | Paradise Falls Wedding Photographer - August 3, 2014
- Ida and Drew sneak peek | Pine Rose Cabins Wedding Photographer - July 13, 2014
- Allison and Christian sneak peek| Big Bear wedding Photographer - June 23, 2014